Join the herd
We’re a democratic bunch and have a philosophy where we all get our hands dirty. If you are driven by big shiny badges, are too important to sell-in or crave a private office – Cow isn’t for you.
If you are a free thinker, team player, like to push boundaries and don’t mind being called a Cow then welcome to your pasture…
Here’s what you can expect working at Cow:
- 25 days holiday. Oh and an extra day off for your birthday so you can stay in bed and open your cards
- If you’ve been under the kosh and in need of some R’n’R you’ll be given a therapy day to recharge your batteries
- Sensible number of accounts. There’s no silly account juggling here with most people working on three to four accounts tops – which means you don’t get frazzled and clients get a quality service
- Everyone has a say. We work in a really democratic way where everyone has an opinion and can shape how we work at Cow. We share thoughts at our Bovine Brekkies and Dun Cow sessions as well as over a daily cuppa
- Free daily breakfast, snacks and Friday drinks
- Make yourself more interesting fund. A pot of money you can use to do something that will make you standout from the crowd. This can be everything from pole dancing to a make over so you can audition for the X factor!
- And of course the basics like brilliant training, pensions and free season ticket loans to name but a few