7 November 2017
Join the herd! Cow is looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager / Senior Digital Account Manager to join our team. Check out the job spec. below and if you’ve got what it takes. If so, send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
What you’ll be doing:
• Working with the wider team to develop digital campaigns from concept to completion, ensuring that campaigns are integrated across digital media
• Coming up with new ideas for content that solves problems in a creative way.
• Producing regular content calendars for clients, and ensuring that (once approved) content is produced and delivered on time
• Working with a range of suppliers to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
• Acting as a point of contact for clients, addressing queries and advising on digital best practice
• Managing online communities, handling queries & complaints in a prompt & constructive manner
• Compiling and presenting reports – both monthly and for individual projects – and being able to interpret results in a meaningful way that adds value to campaigns
• Taking responsibility for analysing, researching and preparing new business documents, playing an active role in pitch teams
What you’ll need:
• Proven experience (preferably at least 5 years) working on integrated campaigns, providing creative solutions and delivering work of the highest quality
• Ability to adapt to working simultaneously on brands in a range of sectors, from personal finance & FMCG to alcohol or the not-for-profit sector
• An active interest in the digital media landscape and good overall knowledge of leading social networks and trends
• An excellent understanding of the overall media landscape and a nose for what makes great content
• Visual literacy and an ability to produce content to some degree using photo / video editing software. Photography or design skills are a bonus
• Unquestionably excellent written and verbal skills, an eye for detail and an ability to write for digital media in varying tones of voice depending on the needs of the client
• Smashing organisational skills – able to run client meetings independently and set tasks to complete a project unaided
• An eagerness to muck in and get the job done. This might mean occasionally working after hours and/or travelling to attend events and shoots on an ad-hoc basis, sometimes on short notice
• Initiative, a positive demeanour and a self-starter attitude
• A sense of humour!